|Home||» Products||» Diffuser Oil||» Egyptian Jasmine Diffuser|
Egyptian Jasmine Diffuser
Product Code : BIF- DFO-001
Bulk Burners Oils /Diffusers Oils
We are prominent manufacturer, exporter, and supplier of natural Diffuser Oil in a wide array of fragrances like: Citronella, Eucalyptus, Jamsine, Lemon, Lemongrass, Orange, Rose, etc. These types of oils is mainly used in diverse areas like- homes, hotels, spas, salons, etc. We offer these oil products in the customized specific fragrances as per the buyer's demands. We are highly appreciated by our world wide valuable clients for its skin-friendliness and sensuous refreshing smell.
- Smell provides relaxation and rejuvenation
- Very Soft texture
- 100 % safe in use
Popular Natural Essential Oils uses in Burners/Diffuser
- Basil is used in perfumery for its clear, sweet and mildly spicy aroma. In aromatherapy, it is used for sharpening concentration, for its uplifting effect on depression, and to relieve headaches and migraines. Basil oil has many chemotypes and some are known to be emmenagogues and should be avoided during pregnancy.
- Bergamot is one of the most popular oils in perfumery. It is an excellent insect repellent and may be helpful for both the urinary tract and for the digestive tract. It is useful for skin conditions linked to stress, such as cold sores and chicken pox, especially when combined with eucalyptus oil. Bergamot is a flavoring agent in Earl Grey tea. But cold-pressed Bergamot oil contains bergaptene, a strong photosensitizer when applied to the skin, so only distilled or 'bergaptene-free' types can be topically used.
- Black pepper has a sharp and spicy aroma. Common uses include stimulating the circulation and for muscular aches and pains. Skin application is useful for bruises, since it stimulates the circulation.
- Citronella oil, obtained from a relative of lemongrass, is used as an insect repellant and in perfumery.
- Tea tree oil and many other essential oil have topical (external) antimicrobial (i.e. antibacterial, antifungal, antiviral, or antiparasitic) activity and are used as antiseptics and disinfectants.
- Eucalyptus oil
- Sandalwood oil
- Thyme oil
- Clove oil is a topical analgesic, especially useful in dentistry. It is also used an antiseptic, antispasmodic, carminative, and antiemetic.
- Lavender oil is used as an antiseptic, to soothe minor cuts and burns, to calm and relax, and to soothe headaches and migraines.
- Yarrow oil is used to reduce joint inflammation and relieve cold and influenza symptoms.
- Jasmine, Rose, Sandalwood and Ylang-ylang oil are used as aphrodisiacs.
- Lemon oil is uplifting and anti-stress/anti-depressant. In a Japanese study, lemon essential oil in vapour form has been found to reduce stress in mice.